National Jewish Health has an on-site pharmacy located in the main lobby.
Operating hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 6 pm. The pharmacy provides prescription services for:
- Clinic patients
- Day patients
- Employee prescriptions
- Third party prescription insurance claims
The pharmacy can process most prescription insurance claims electronically when the prescription is filled. However, payment by cash, check or major credit card is required when prescriptions are picked up at the pharmacy.
Additional services include:
- Investigational drug preparation
- Immunotherapy-allergy extract preparation
- Drug selection and procurement
- Drug distribution and control
- Indigent Patient Assistance - CICP / Pharmaceutical manufacturer assistance programs
Renew a Prescription
Follow these guidelines to get your medications as easily as possible.
Onsite Pharmacy Benefits
- Pharmacists work directly with your National Jewish Health doctors
- Patient counseling with each prescription
- Prescriptions can be sent directly to the National Jewish Health pharmacy by your physician
- Get answers to all your drug information questions
- Competitive prescription discounts
- Refill requests accepted 24 hours a day
- Insurance co-payment coupons available
- Most major insurance plans accepted
- Complimentary coffee or beverage while waiting
You can reach the pharmacy staff for any questions you may have regarding your medications or prescription charges by calling 303.398.1582 or visiting the pharmacy located in the main lobby.