A sleep disorder interferes with your ability to sleep normally. For many people, it is a chronic, nightly problem that can affect daytime behavior. A sleep disorder can worsen existing medical conditions, and it also can lead to new health problems.
The experts at National Jewish Health in Denver, Colorado, treat patients with a wide range of sleep disorders. At the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, we have the oldest and most comprehensive sleep program in the region. A multidisciplinary team of sleep medicine specialists, pulmonologists, psychologists, respiratory therapists and sleep study technologists will develop a customized care plan based on your specific needs.
Our sleep doctors are researchers, too, so you have access to the latest clinical trials and most effective treatments for sleep disorders.
Sleep Care at National Jewish Health
At National Jewish Health, you’ll find:
Learn more about our Sleep Center
- The latest in sleep clinical trials
- Comprehensive clinical evaluation and testing for all sleep disorders
- Hospital-based and at home sleep studies
- Psychological assessment and treatment
- Continued follow-up to treat your changing needs.